Monday, April 6, 2015

Review: My Husband's Whore


My Husband's Whore
My Husband's Whore by Racquel Williams

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



When a woman is fed up, there is no telling what she will do. In this book, you will meet Destiny and Imani and the supposedly head honcho, Hassan. Destiny puts up with so much of Hassan's low life ways and as the book proceeds, you will meet the side chick, Imani.

Sadly, Destiny was a relatable young woman. We all are that person or know someone who is. You know the type... put yourself on the back burner to help your man build his business while lurking in the backdrop is a woman who wants it all. The question is do you walk away or fight for what you helped build?

The author does a great job of developing each character and their distinct role in the book. The story flows well and has so many twists and turns, you wonder what is going to happen next. I can not wait for the release of part 2.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment