Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Review: Jordyn: Risqué Behavior


Jordyn: Risqué Behavior
Jordyn: Risqué Behavior by Qiana Rae

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Jordyn was a very beautiful and intelligent woman whose circumstances at home allowed the streets to take over her mind and her body. When the streets is all you know, you become afraid to try something different therefore discounting your worth. But when Jordyn meets the man, Chance who promises to change how Jordyn views life, secrets are revealed and truths send everyone is shock. There are many twists and turns to this story and you will not see them coming!

This is my first read by Qiana Rae but will not be my last. The storyline flowed and at times, you can feel the character’s pain. Great job and I look forward to reading more from you.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment