Monday, December 16, 2013

Review: Concealed Betrayal


Concealed Betrayal
Concealed Betrayal by Dominique L. Watson

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I picked up this book on a spur and I am so glad I did.

Calvin and Tina are in a marriage rut and neither one of them know how to get out of it. Calvin is having a hard time getting out of depression and Tina is tired of sitting around waiting for him to figure it out. Vows are broken with adultery when Tina gets fed up. It wasn't just adultery that shakes this marriage up in this story but who it was with.

Can you forgive a spouse after the ultimate betrayal? After how long? This story makes you sit back and wonder what would you do in this situation. We all say what we won't do but you never know.

Great job to the author with the twists and turns in the plot and developing the character of Calvin and Tina. I can't wait to read part 2.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment