Monday, December 16, 2013

Review: I Do?


I Do?
I Do? by Frank Gresham

My rating: 2 of 5 stars



Denise has found everything a woman could want in a future husband with Andre. It doesn't hurt that his career allows her to spend money anyway she wants to. When her best friend finds out a secret about Andre, it forces Denise to decide if the money and the lifestyle is worth it. Using the advice of others, Denise decides to go through with the wedding.

This is a good story BUT it has so many editing errors as it relates to spelling and/or grammatical. It does make the story hard to follow at times. Mr. Gresham, please hire an editor. You have great writing skills but it takes away from the story. Some of the errors could have been caught with spell check such as the misspelling of "gown" and "second" to name a few. Also, the story needed a little bit more character development of Anita.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment