Sunday, March 30, 2014

Review: Freakizm


Freakizm
Freakizm by Forever Redd

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



This is my first read by Forever Redd. Freakizm is a short erotic read about Rico, a young man who was releasing his sexual desires in a reckless way... through online hookups. He finally decides to meet one of his online trysts, Brioshe. Rico is definitely not ready for the adventure that Brioshe takes him on and she is not ready for her heart to be broken as she wants more than a sex buddy. Will Rico commit to a relationship with Brioshe? Will Brioshe be okay with just being sex buddies?

Besides a few grammatical errors and the author's use of slang such as "nekkid" instead of "naked", this was an okay read for me. I felt the story starting building a plot without coming to a climax. I understand the story is written by a woman from a man's point of view but it doesn't really tap into his emotions. Although it was a short story, there was no real character development.

I have the author's debut book and I look forward to reading it to see if that is just Forever Redd's writing style.

*** A complimentary copy was given in exchange of an honest review ***




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment