Sunday, November 24, 2013

Review: Blissful


Blissful
Blissful by Clarissa Wild

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



This is the first time I have read anything by this author but will not be the last time.

As I turned the first few pages of this story, the drama starts. Amy is a plus sized woman who has dated her beau for eight years and they are now at the point of their wedding day, moments before she is to walk down the aisle, the unthinkable happens.

Feeling hurt, fat,lost and depressed, Amy packs up everything and leaves town only to hit another obstacle. She meets a rancher who has his own issues to work through. Can this city girl catch a break?! Will Amy be able to move past her hurt and pain to surrender to love again?

Great plot and character development and I can not wait to read part 2. This short story packs a punch!




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment