Saturday, November 23, 2013

Review: Slippery When Wet: A Novel


Slippery When Wet: A Novel
Slippery When Wet: A Novel by Cairo

My rating: 4 of 5 stars





I wasn't sure if I was going to enjoy this book, although written by Cairo since it was girl on girl play. I enjoyed it on all levels. You do not have to be a lesbian or bi-sexual to enjoy this book. It will make you grab for some ice water or a partner.

The curiosity and sex scenes between the women in this book were steamy. My favorite stories were Juicy Fruit and Sweet n Sticky. I am glad that Cairo incorporated a full figure diva in one of his stories. Although there were five individual stories, each one did a great job with character development and plot.

If you are looking for a book with boring sex, stay away from this one. If you need steaminess, grab a hold of this book for an erotic ride.

Great job Cairo. I am still fanning myself from reading this book.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment